Welcome back to school everybody and may I take this opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year.
Can I remind you of our information sharing breakfast of bacon butties, tea and coffee on the morning of Saturday 13th January 2018 9:00am until 10:30am. This will be a working breakfast and we will share the following information with you:
· Changes to safeguarding and other key compliance policies. Led by Mrs Zeilah Chadwick (designated safeguard lead and business manager)
· The introduction of a new Management Information System and what it will mean to our ability to account for our pupils progress and attainment. Also how we are meeting the academic needs of all our pupils, especially those who are more able. Led by Mr Mark Prothero (Head of Upper school).
· The development of our special needs provision and the continuing development of our DSP for Autism. Led by Mrs Jane Prothero and Mrs Sharon Horton.
· We will share our three main aims for this current academic year and some of our plans for the future. Led by Mr Moon as Headteacher.
· Mr Moon and Mr Taylor our Chair of Governors will lead a panel of Senior leaders in answering your questions and hearing your comments.
Please note that this is an RSVP event. Please let the office know that you are intending to come to this meeting.
Please note that parents of Primary School children should wait with their children at the school door each morning until the children are admitted by staff. Parents should not come into school but pass any messages to the member of staff on the door.
Cancelled pantomime trip
Parents of Primary children will be aware that the trip to the panto was cancelled and that we are still holding the cash from the refunded tickets. We propose that the £8 that you were charged for each child for the panto visit will be used for future trips / expenses (eg class trips / swimming lessons etc). However if you would prefer a refund please apply to the school office.